I have learned many things from blogging and felt like sharing them with you.
- Blogging is a journey. Where there are fewer ups and more downs, but you get to discover yourselves, and a journey full of mysteries.
- You are the boss and the employee. You are the boss doing whatever you want to do, write, fix deadlines, set goals, manage projects and compile but you too are the employee you need to write, develop and research and compile it too, manage goals and deadlines.
- You can lose motivation. Well when you do something, some people are going to inspire and get inspired, help you to grow and win. On the contrary, people will dislike you, de-motivate you, deny you, ignore you. Be just to your passion and walk on the trail.
- Who on earth am I? and what am I doing standing in the crowd of people? I had the same feeling when getting started and blogging as a beginner. It would get fixed.
- I am not getting viewers, readers, fans, claps, followers, subscribers, I am shy I cannot write or express. I hate this thing. Shyness kills a person. Be open to the world. Write the Truth. Be happy. I am also starting with one time reads followers and all, but soon who knows I can get followers and friends to read the blogs.
- How should I Start? Where do I start? It happens a lot of people thinking, should I blog or not, what to write, how to start and where to start, like WordPress, Twitter, blogger, quora maybe, oh I know ghost or medium? And they get even confused and give up blogging. To start you just need to start, I know very lame point but still just start, if you are reading my blog, you are in the right place. Medium is the place, a community of avid readers, writers and publishers, you can write unlimited blogs, get a personalized subdomain by medium, design your place with your perspective, get open and share your story, your journey with the world. The only backdrop is it not free to read all the stories on medium, it is like buying very cheap tickets for all the journeys of writers.
- Follow your Passion.
- Communities are required.
- Pre-requisites are not required. Write whatever you want to write without prior knowledge.
- You will die not your words.
- It is hard to find like-minded people not impossible.
Thank you for Reading, Happy Blogging.