Sounds weird right, what all word is HAESolve? Does it even make any sense? I know, trust me you will get to know it very soon. HAESolve is a project based on solving the SDG problems. We are trying to fight and solve all the problems for the millenniums to come. Our project which is mainly focused on the 5 basic sectors, from which HAES is taken Health, Agriculture, Education, Environment, Sound, and olve is the word solve only the s is omitted to make it more unique and better.
What are we doing in the health sector?
We are trying to speed up the process of tests and giving medicines to people and telling them how they can recover fast and how to intake the medicines.
Now out health sector is furthermore divided into 2 sectors.
- Physical Health
- Mental Health
What does Physical and Mental Health do?
we are planning to automate the whole process of predicting disease, automating the process of buying medicine, and telling a person what to do to get better and have a cure as fast as possible. The contact number of doctors and hospitals nearby from google maps. This is our plan as of now. we have planned for a back up that is that if a person is unable to say his/her problem or the person can click a picture or write a text.
But we have 1 problem:-
- what if the medicine took time to reach the person and he/she needs it very urgently
We all know that if our mind is not well no task is possible.
We at HAESolve are thinking of trying to do some diagnostic tests of the user, which is the EEG, ECG, and EMG, and predict the health of the user. we will either click a picture of the chart or ask the person questions. Based on it the evaluation and processing will begin.
Now, What about the Agriculture Sector?
Farmers have to fight out a lot of things like:-
- seed failure
- crop failure
- problems with soil testing
- production prediction
- they get cheated in the market due to a lack of education
- climate changes
we are trying to speed up the soil test, check for crop fertility, predict production and sale in the area, show them what can be grown more effectively on the piece of land? , seed testing, provide smarter crop security service, and many more.
But still, there is a proverb “Don’t teach fish to swim and farmer to grow crops .”
Next what, what else than Environment and Education the eye of our project and sector E, wanna know what we are doing?
environment pollution, garbages, bio-degradable and non-biodegradables, sudden climate changes, and many more reasons.
here is a list from Wikipedia: —
- Human overpopulation — Biocapacity climate change • Carrying capacity • Exploitation • Industrialisation • I = PAT • Land degradation • Land reclamation • Optimum population • Overshoot (population) • Population density • Population dynamics • Population growth • Projections of population growth • Total fertility rate • Urbanization • Waste • Water conflict • Water scarcity • Overdrafting
- Hydrology — Environmental impacts of reservoirs • Tile drainage • Hydrology (agriculture) • Flooding • Landslide
- Intensive farming — Agricultural subsidy • Environmental effects of meat production • Intensive animal farming • Intensive crop farming • Irrigation • Monoculture • Nutrient pollution • Overgrazing • Pesticide drift • Plasticulture • Slash and burn • Tile drainage
- Land use — Built environment • Desertification • Habitat fragmentation • Habitat destruction • Land degradation • Land pollution • Lawn-environmental concerns • Trail ethics • Urban heat island • Urban sprawl
- Nanotechnology — Impact of nanotechnology
- Natural disasters
- Nuclear issues — Nuclear fallout • Nuclear meltdown • Nuclear power • Nuclear weapons • Nuclear and radiation accidents • Nuclear safety • High-level radioactive waste management
- Ocean trash • Garbage Patch • Ghost net • Washed Ashore
- Water Pollution
- Air pollution
- land pollution
- sound pollution (will discuss in the sound sector or sector S)
we will do the following:-
- AI used for energy
- Making cities more livable and sustainable
- Smart agriculture (part of the agriculture sector)
- Protecting the oceans
- Better climate predictions (part of the agriculture sector)
How AI is used for energy?
AI is increasingly used to manage the intermittency of renewable energy so that more can be incorporated into the grid; it can handle power fluctuations and improve energy storage as well.
Making cities more livable and sustainable, how?
AI can also improve energy efficiency on the city scale by incorporating data from smart meters and the Internet of Things (the internet of computing devices that are embedded in everyday objects, enabling them to send and receive data) to forecast energy demand. In addition, artificial intelligence systems can simulate potential zoning laws, building ordinances, and flood plains to help with urban planning and disaster preparedness. One vision for a sustainable city is to create an “urban dashboard” consisting of real-time data on energy and water use and availability, traffic, and weather to make cities more energy-efficient and livable.
Smart agriculture, sounds amazing right let me assure it’s true and how it will all work?
Hotter temperatures will have significant impacts on agriculture as well.
Data from sensors in the field that monitor crop moisture, soil composition, and temperature help AI improve production and know when crops need watering. Incorporating this information with that from drones, which are also used to monitor conditions, can help increasingly automatic AI systems know the best times to plant, spray and harvest crops, and when to head off diseases and other problems. This will result in increased efficiency, enhanced yields, and lower use of water, fertilizer, and pesticides.
Protecting the oceans, how?
The Ocean Data Alliance is working with machine learning to provide data from satellites and ocean exploration so that decision-makers can monitor shipping, ocean mining, fishing, coral bleaching, or the outbreak of marine disease. With almost real-time data, decision-makers and authorities will be able to respond to problems more quickly. Artificial intelligence can also help predict the spread of invasive species, follow marine litter, monitor ocean currents, keep track of dead zones, and measure pollution levels.
Better climate predictions, seems impossible?
As the climate changes, accurate projections are increasingly important. However, climate models often produce very different predictions, largely because of how data is broken down into discrete parts, how processes and systems are paired, and because of the large variety of spatial and temporal scales. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) reports are based on many climate models and show the range of predictions, which are then averaged out.
Averaging them out, however, means that each climate model is given equal weight. AI is helping to determine which models are more reliable by giving added weight to those whose predictions eventually prove to be more accurate, and less weight to those performing poorly. This will help improve the accuracy of climate change projections.
AI and deep learning are also improving weather forecasting and the prediction of extreme events. That’s because they can incorporate much more of the real-world complexity of the climate system, such as atmospheric and ocean dynamics and ocean and atmospheric chemistry, into their calculations. This sharpens the precision of weather and climate modeling, making simulations more useful for decision-makers.
There are more than 10 crore kids in India, more than a 2 lakh schools that have only 1-2 teachers, there are schools with no class room, no bath room, there are schools with no teacher. now-a-days there is no digital divide only content divide, and we have to fight it. there is a quote :-
To become educated properly you need nothing a passionate teacher, a greedy for knowledge student, a pen, a paper. The world is your canvas and you can change everything.
list of problems because of lack of education
- people get cheated
- poor health
- lack of voice
- lack of intelligence
- short life span
- people become prey to racism in society
- people are unaware of the rights and duties
- powerful people and politicians buying votes by be-fooling uneducated people, therefore causing harm to the nation
- wastage of natural resources
- the decrease in the economic growth of the country
- increase in labor classes
- decrease in population
- increase in child labor and child marriages
- increase in unemployment
- increase in death due to starvation and depression
- increase of people believing and practicing occult practices and rituals
- the spread of rumors and list will go on forever...
ways in which HAESolve is trying to fight
smart education by providing smarter content
Simplifying Administrative Tasks
Education has no limits, and AI can help to eliminate boundaries. Technology brings drastic transitions by facilitating the learning of any course from anywhere across the globe and at any time. AI-powered education equips students with fundamental IT skills. With more inventions, there will be a wider range of courses available online, and with the help of AI, students will be learning from wherever they are. Providing smarter and smarter content, therefore breaking the content divide. Taking it globally, making the education system at the next level.
The sound sector, hmm….. bend an ear?
We at HAESolve are trying to make a device that can help the deaf hear and help with sound pollution. like an alarm that will ring when, there will a lot of noise in surrounding. And it can also help speed up the process of patrolling. like if there is a loud enough patrolling noise the device can say to the user “Wake up Wake up” at least that is what we are thinking to implement. We are also trying to provide sustainable energy by using sound waves as a medium for the device and the source of the sound wave will be sound pollution happening on-road and similar areas.
Thank you for reading