A blog from my diary
This is my blog on what I learned from being a self-taught solo programmer and my tips on how to learn to program effectively.
So I am very much excited to write this blog it is a part of my diary. I will be writing some things that I learned from being a self-taught solo programmer.
Solo programming, Self-Taught coder these terms make a person feel wow and also feel how? I know lately, I was watching some kids give an interview about how coding is? is it a hard thing to do? experience? and many more questions. What I personally think about the answers were either the interviewees were confused and did not know what they were answering or they were misled in some manner. Let me answer some of those questions and then I shall tell you what I learned from being a self-taught coder.
What is coding? importance of coding? impacts coding might have on the world? Is it hard? How will you use coding?
Coding can be defined as a tool that is implemented to do certain tasks. the person who accomplishes the task and implements the powerful tool of coding is a programmer. Coding is something that can connect the dis-connected you just need a notepad and the world is your canvas you are the artist and code is the palette.
As I mentioned that coding is a tool and we can not define importance in that manner but still we have some pros of coding and some cons of coding.
- Coding and programming careers have great earning potential.
- Demand remains strong for coding-related jobs.
- Coding ability gives a new perspective to problem-solving.
- Learning to code offers career flexibility.
- We can use technology to help people around the globe
these are just some pros of coding there are many more pros, now let's come to the cons part.
- The future. As of 2016 computer languages are pretty complicated for an average person.
- Always on the run. In the information age, computer technologies as the devices which run this revolution are constantly improving.
- Health risks.
- Brain fatigue.
- Communication skills.
Health risks and brain fatigue the two important cons of coding and for me the first con is not important but it is true. A few more are like raise in the digital divide and many more.
No coding is not that hard for a person who excels in math and can think and implement algorithms.
What impacts can be made I will not answer such a long question to know an answer check out these blog and site.
My experience of coding:-
- you can lose motivation
- you can be mislead
- you will get Everest height confidence
- you gain a lot of experience
- you develop your passion more and more
- Your creativity and imagination develops
- you can enrich a lot of ideas and toy with them
- you can do many experiments
- Taking note for results
- doing projects will be very fun
My tips for effective coding:-
- For learning, you don't need many ide and compiler, cloud-based ides, and compilers are enough. example = REPL
The collaborative browser-based IDE
Repl.it is a simple yet powerful online IDE, Editor, Compiler, Interpreter, and REPL.
- For coding, I personally use docs and bamboo paper to chalk down my results as results help you to develop more and more and create a report
- divide your time for coding checking codes and execution and deployment.
- If you are a hacker or data scientist most of the times epochs or brute-forcing take huge time to execute and make a huge amount of data as a result working and processing data and making a model or hacking targets is hard so to keep yourself productive and to not lose motivation you should play music while at work. I personally listen to alan walker world of walkers whole series, You set my world on fire by loving caliber, don't let me down by the Chainsmokers, Senorita by Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes, Believer by imagine dragon, and many more.
- Don't copy-paste code, try to understand it.
- Please don't ignore errors, try to know why the error occurred? and learn from heart and make that problem never happens at least try we all are humans and we make mistakes.
- use any good timer to check how much time you are taking your application or program is taking.
- Try to write nice and compact code and it should be well formatted and precise code. There should be only one statement in one line. The code should be clean
- When you are starting to learn programming create a GitHub account it is great and when writing small codes don't make repositories make GitHub gists.
Build software better, together
GitHub is a development platform inspired by the way you work. From open source to business, you can host and review…
You can't perform that action at this time. You signed in with another tab or window. You signed out in another tab or…
Thank you for my tips I have many more tips but if someone follows the above tips then no one can stop a person from becoming a good programmer.
pieces of music I mentioned:-
Thanks for reading and clapping this blog see you all in the next blog on algorithms trust me this blog will be very fun. Stay Tuned and keep reading.